Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Opera - A Dialogue in Gifs

John: Augh! Why does that woman scream so much? Is she freaking dying or something?



Carol: She's an opera singer, John. And this is an opera. Haven't you figured that out yet?

John: I know this is an opera, but, hell, I can hear her. I'm not deaf.

Carol: That's just the opera style.

John: Style or unstyle, this is making my eardrums go full party hard.



Carol: It's almost over, Mr. Grumpypants. Are you even understanding the plot? It's a great story.

John: I would LOVE to hear the plot, but there's a woman about to launch a flipping rocket out of her throat, Carol.

Carol: (gasps) look, John! Tabitha Gardens finally found out her true love was Bernard Thompson!
Aww, this is so adorable... 


John: What?! Tabitha Gardens? Bernard Thompson? I don't even... Where did you get those names from?
Carol: See? This is what you get for not paying attention to an opera. They are the main characters in this story, butthead.
John: Again, I would understand her better if she didn't describe her love as "Bernard AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH is my AAAAAAAAAAAH love WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH."
Carol: Men...
John: What now? They're KISSING? EW EW FREE ME FROM THIS TORTURE

Carol: Shh! She's about to reveal her secret to him! I've been waiting for this moment for AGES!
John: (impatient sigh).
(Guy in front of Carol gets up and stretches)
Carol: What the... HEY! YOU RIGHT THERE! SIT YOUR BOTTOM DOWN BACK IN THAT FREAKING CHAIR BEFORE I GLUE YOU FOREVER ON IT!


John:


Carol: Jeez. Some PEOPLE.
John: Yeah... Hey, look. The show ended. Let's... Uh... Let's go now, shall we?
Carol: Okay! Hey, why is everyone staring?
John: I don't know. Maybe because you just threw the biggest fit known in the entire universe right here.
Carol: But he started it! The man! He got up first, he...
John: It was pretty darn funny if you think about it. I mean, suddenly, SCREAM.
Carol: It was pretty funny alright, heh...
John: I think that the best scream singer in this building has got to be you.

Carol: Oh, stop.
John: I'm serious. The way you screamed for that guy to "sit his bottom down" was way better than that  whole stupid Tabitha and Bernard story thing.
Carol: (laughs) You're such an idiot.
John: You are, too.
Carol: Want ice cream, Mr. Idiot?
John: Most certainly, Mrs. Dork.
John and Carol:








No comments:

Post a Comment